If we are a business owner or accounting expert who would like to get a better understanding of what our accounting software application is doing
An accounting trainee or student in basic that wish to get a much better understanding of what our accounting textbook is doing
This course is a course for us.
Entrepreneur, accounting experts, and accounting students often have the very same issue with accounting …
that we are focused on one little element of the accounting process and unable to make all the essential connections to other components of the accounting process to completely gain from an understanding of how the business runs.
Entrepreneur concentrate on cash flow and income, accounting specialists concentrate on their part of the accounting department and get in information into the accounting software, and accounting trainees concentrate on the topic they are currently working on.
Accounting professional frequently concentrate on one component of the accounting cycle like receivables, accounts payable, or payroll typically not having much time to consider the relationship with other areas of the accounting cycle.
Accounting software application helps streamline the information entry process, but the simplification likewise restricts us from seeing how the data is being processed into the end item, into monetary statements and reports.
Trainees are concentrated on one part of the accounting cycle at a time following an accounting book that is putting the pieces of the accounting puzzle together one step at a time.
As students zoom their focus into the existing subject, they typically forget it fits into the larger objective and this loss of sight causes students to question the significance of what they are losing. Trainee’s questioning the importance of what they are finding out causes students to lose interest. A loss of student interest triggers students grades to fall.
Part of the reason accounting books have a tough time incorporating the existing topic into the huge photo is that a book is limited by what can fit on a page and the issues a textbook provides are limited by what a trainee can achieve with paper and pencil.
The use of training video offering an action by action process along with Excel that enables trainees to summarize large columns of numbers in a short time offers the tools to produce a comprehensive issue that will demonstrate current subjects in the context of the entire accounting procedure.
Why Take This Course?
We will discover the accounting cycle in a comprehensive method and find out the basic of Excel.
Learning the accounting process without Excel or Excel without accounting is a wild-goose chase and not an effective method to find out either topic.
Like possessions being comparable to liabilities and equity, accounting is equivalent to Master lots of ways and for that reason learning Excel will accelerate our learning of accounting and make what we learn more appropriate.
Accounting is also the perfect tool to find out Excel. This course will not provide a broad introduction of whatever Excel can do since that is not a method to find out. Courses trying to show all the functions Excel fail to develop worth for learners because students will not maintain what they learn without a structure of core ideas and a factor for discovering each new function.
This course will cover the fundamentals of Excel, those elements used 99% of the time, and the elements required as a foundation for learning more about Excel.
The core components of Excel we will discover consist of adding, subtracting, and summing up columns of numbers.
We will discover the core idea of Excel through demonstration, repetition, and application to practical issues.
What Will Be Consisted Of in This Course?
We will finish a thorough problem utilizing both instructional video and application.
Although the course provides far more than just educational video, it does consist of over 20 hours of training video.
We likewise include an Excel worksheet with practically every discussion allowing us to both see the finished response and work through the issues step by action along with the video.
Each Excel workbook includes at least 2 tabs. One tab will have the response so that we can see how the completed worksheet is built and the 2nd tab will offer us the opportunity to enter the data along with the instructional video.
Who Will We Be Learning From?
We will be learning from someone who has useful accounting experience as a practicing Certified Public Accountant, mentor experience, curriculum style experience.
Qualifications consist of:
We are learning from somebody who has both instruction and curriculum development experience required to construct detailed courses of a technical nature in such a way that meets students’ needs and expectations.
What Will We Discover?
We will learn how to complete the parts of the accounting cycle and the essential of Excel consisting of addition, subtraction, and the sum function.
Below is a list of what is included in the accounting cycle and what we will cover in the course:
- Journalizing journal entries
- Publishing to the basic journal
- Create a trial balance
- Changing entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial declaration generation
- Closing entries
- Reversing entries
How Will We Be Taught?
We will learn through watching and after that doing.
We will show each element of the issue in little digestible parts utilizing both a finished Excel worksheet and training video.
We will provide an Excel worksheet that can be filled in addition to the educational video or after watching the educational video.
Please join us in learning Accounting, Excel, debits, and credits.
It will be Great
Course Material Consists Of:
- Start a New Service Area of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 05 Establish New Company Worksheet
- 10 Establish Inventory Products
- 15 Set Up Client Balances
- 20 Establish Vendors Starting Balances
- 25 Enter Opening Account Balances
- Accounting Principles Area of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 135 Money Method vs Accrual Method
- 132 Balance Sheet & & Earnings Declaration Relationship
- 155 Financial Transaction Rules
- 160 Financial Deal Idea Process
- Enter Information for First Month Section of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 05 Owner Deposit & & Loan Deposit
- 10 Purchase Furnishings & & Record Investment
- 20 Part 1 Invoice Deal
- 20 Part Two Develop on Invoice Transaction
- 25 Get Payment Part 1
- 25 Receive Payment Part 2
- 25 Get Payment Part 3
- 30 Cash Sales Deal Part 1
- 30 Cash Sales Part 2
- 35 Deposit Part 1
- 35 Deposit Part 2
- 40 Part 1 Inventory Payment
- 40 Part 2 Stock Payment
- 45 Billing for Preordered Item Part 1.
- 45 Billing for Pre-ordered Product Part 2
- 50 Receive Payment & & Make Deposit
- 55 Part 1 Compose Examine
- 55 Part 2 Compose Inspect Part 2
- 60 Pay Costs
- 65 Consumer Jobs
- 70 Payroll
- 75 Job Sales Receipt
- 80 Financial Statements & & Reports
- 90 Closing Process January
- 92 Worksheet Month Two
- Enter Information for Second Month Section of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 05 Make Loan Payments
- 10 Short-term Investment
- 20 Receive Stock With Costs
- 20 Receive Inventory With Costs Part 2
- 25 Sales Receipt & & Deposit
- 25Part 2 Sales Invoice & & Deposit
- 30 Advanced Payment From Consumer
- 35 Apply Credit to Billing
- 40 Record Sales on Account
- 45 Advance Consumer Payment
- 50 Costs Track & & Pay
- 55Customer Payment on Account
- 60 Pay Sales Tax
- 65 Pay Payroll Tax
- 70 Enter Costs & & Pay Bills
- 75 Service Item & & Invoices
- 77 Purchase Equipment with Financial Obligation
- 80 Payroll
- 90 Rental Income
- 95 Monetary Declarations
- Bank Reconciliations Section of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 10 Bank Reconciliation January
- 12 Bank Reconciliation Changing Entries January
- 15 Bank Reconciliation February
- 20 Bank Reconciliation Feb. Adjusting Entries
- Adjusting Entries & & Financial Statement Section of Accounting & & Excel Course
- 10 Loan Payable Adjusting Entry Part 1
- 15 Loan Payable Adjusting Entry Part 2
- 20 Accumulated Interest Changing Entry
- 25 Billing Adjusting Entry
- 40 Prepaid Insurance Adjusting Journal Entry
- 45 Devaluation Changing Entry
- 50 Unearned Revenue Adjusting Entry
- 60 Financial Statements
- 65 Closing Process February
- 300 Accumulated Interest Reversing Entry
- 350 Accounts Receivable Reversing Entry
- 550 Unearned Earnings Reversing Entry