The results are in – and there are some interesting bits of data. The survey, which included respondents from every area of the globe – from North America to Africa to Australia, and more – has data from job boards big and small, aggregators, recruitment marketing platforms, agencies, content hubs, and more. Here are some of the findings:
- Quality of applicants is the most important criteria clients use in buying job board services.
- Economic slowdown is seen as the most significant threat in the coming 12 months.
- Lack of candidates and external economic factors are viewed as the key factors affecting business growth in the coming year.
- 55% of respondents saw revenue go up in the past 12 months.
- 53% of respondents rely on duration-based postings as their primary revenue source; 24% rely on CPC offerings.
Another question asked this year: “When marketing your organization to candidates and/or employers, what word or phrase do you use to describe yourself?” The answer? Well, you’ll have to download the survey to find out! A reminder – the survey is free to download, but it does require a (very) simple registration. You’ll also need Adobe Reader or another tool that can display PDFs.
Thanks again to all of the participants – your input makes this survey useful and valuable!
[Want to get Job Board Doctor posts via email? Subscribe here.].